Wednesday, August 28, 2013

about a boy

Hello there!

It's 5 am where I am now and it's a long story why I'm already up at this hour. Anyway, I figured since I won't be getting back to sleep soon, I might as well find some lost time and get a post out!

I'm such a slow scrapper sometimes and I wonder if a project ever gets done. This is one of those, haha. I originally intended it for a Sketchabilities entry but because I was so late, it kind of just got lost. So here it is:


I hardly scrap for my youngest so this one had to be about him. For this layout, I used Crea Diem collection from Maja Design. They have real amazing color palettes and a vintage that make my heart beat a little faster. If you saw my previous post, they are having a great giveaway now for their new Autumn collection!

And some closeups:


A little tab from Crate Paper, amongst layers of papers, washi tapes, gauze, stamped flowers, die cut doily...


Bits of the background - gesso with mists and textured paste on stencil....


A resin cherub because youngest is such an angel....


Some journalling beneath the title.

That's all I have, thanks for looking!

love,


2 comments:

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!