Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just Perfect for Made With Love

Hi there friends!

I'm in today to share a canvas I created for my LSS Made With Love.


I'm so in love with the Rustic Harmony collection from Kaisercraft that I have used it again here in my paper layers. My background is just a very simple mix of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Coral and Cadillac Pink, over a brick stenciled with the Bone Dimensional Medium from Art Anthology. All these products are available from the 313 Somerset store. 

Now, some closeups:


My floral cluster over a Blue Fern Studios chipboard. I'm SO glad that the store is finally bringing in BFS products! This was colored with Coral glimmer mists and Ranger's Distress Paint in Victorian Velvet. And lastly a coat of Prima's soft matte gel with a sprinkle of art sugar. 


Another floral cluster here with a resin angel, also from Prima. 

That's all I have for you today. Thank you for dropping by!

love,

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Jelissa - this is gorgeous! I love the soft layers - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jelissa! I love your works!!! Do you provide the service of creating the 10 Promises Card that couples use during wedding gatecrashing nowadays? Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelissa, your clusters are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the clean background and the distressed, mixed-media clusters! Amazing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I love how the chipboard continues off the side of the page just a little.. and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Yep, perfectly lovely in my eyes!!!! Those soft colours & the clusters.....STUNNNING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!