Saturday, December 27, 2014

Wedding Canvas for 13@rts

Good Saturday friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Mine was full of eating and drinking and laughter, and I think I might have over-eaten a little....

Today I'm back in on the 13@rts blog to share a wedding canvas I made for an ex-colleague who married the man of her dreams. I've used the Wedding Day Kit from the 13@rts store and it's filled with soft pastel shades of pink, grey and green.


Some close-ups:


One of the sheets from the kit was filled with lovely quotes and I used it as the sentiment of the canvas. 


Underneath all the paper layers (all from kit), I used the lace that came in the embellishment pack and layered it over my background of masked acrylic modeling paste and some misting with the Pink Pastel Mist (kit) and Antique Cream Mist (own).


These gorgeous flowers, beaded stamens and pearl string are found in the kit and they add the perfect romantic touch to the canvas with the soft tulle texture and colors. 

That's all I have for you today and thank you for dropping by. From our family to yours, have a Happy New Year! 

love,

3 comments:

  1. Yah, might have eaten just a tad too much too ;)) This is the perfect gift Jel! so romantic and so very pretty with all the gorgeous layers. Love the lace overlay and yummo blooms! Happy New Year pumpkin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Prettiest of pretties!! Such a sweet gift idea, too....loving the lace & the pps you have used....& I've just scoffed my last bit of fudge at 7:30am & am feeling SLIGHTLY queasy!! Sooo get you with the 'overeating' thing!!!! Gotta go make a cuppa & wash that sweetness down - I'd rather LOOK at sweetness like this than eat it any time, really!! Bring on a SWEET 2015, I say:):) Yeah....sugar hit.....totally lost what I'm saying.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous and feminine and elegant... A beautiful gift to be treasured forever. You rocked this one Jelli...Happy New Year and I hope that 2015 is a fabulous year for you <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!